"Pharmaceutical review" (Farmacevtičnij časopis, Farm. čas.– the peer-reviewed journal, which was founded in 2007. The journal publishes original articles and reviews. Articles reflect best practices and research results in the pharmaceutical industry under sections:
- Synthesis of biologically active compounds
- Phytochemical researches
- Pharmaceutical technology, biopharmacy, homeopathy, biotechnology
- Analysis of drugs
- Information and innovational technologies in pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical management, marketing and logistics
- Organization of pharmaceutical structures’ work
- Economics of pharmaceutical structures
- Pharmacological researches of biologically active substances
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs
- Pharmaceutical legislation
- Veterinary pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical education
- History of pharmacy
- Chronics of events
- Exchange of experience.
The electronic version of the journal can found at http://ojs.tdmu.edu.ua/index.php/pharm-chas.
The journal accepts manuscripts in Ukrainian and English languages edited in the accordance with the requirements for authors. The researches submitted for publishing should be approved by the local bioethics committee.
Certificate of State Registration: КВ No. 13308-2192 ПР dated 29.10.2007.
Field of Science: Pharmaceutical sciences
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Languages of Publications: Ukrainian, English
Founders:Ternopil State Medical University named after I. Ya. Horbachevsky, National Pharmaceutical University, Kharkiv
The journal included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in the field of pharmacy for publishing scientific results In accordance with the Resolution № 1-05/5 (01.07.2010)
The Journal is registered in the catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine – index 98601, on the portal National Library of Ukraine named after V. I. Vernadsky www.nbuv.gov.ua.
The Journal is indexed by Google Scholar.