Annales Universitatis Apulensis series Oeconomica (ISSN 1454-9409) is a peer-reviewed academic journal, published by the “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia, Romania.
The journal publishes original and high-quality studies which disseminate scientific economic research findings. The papers submitted for publication may be theoretical, empirical or experimental-applied.
The range of topics includes:
- Macro and microeconomics, economic policy, public and international policy, environmental policy;
- finance, banking, insurance;
- accounting and auditing;
- management, marketing, tourism, trade and services;
- business information systems;
- statistics, econometrics, quantitative methods in economics;
- other areas of scientific research in economics.
Annales Universitatis Apulensis series Oeconomica is an open access journal and a valuable scientific resource. Articles published are freely available online to researchers, practitioners, students and other categories of users.