The title of the journal reflects the oldest issue of corporate governance - issue of separation of ownership and control. We focus on a broad range of cornerstone issues of corporate governance, i.e. board of directors, corporate control, executive compensation, audit, financial reporting, conflict of interest, shareholder rights, etc. Explore these issues with us!
The editorial board of the international scientific journal “Corporate ownership & control" invites authors and experts in the field of corporate governance. The major objective of the publication is the improvement of existing and development of new practices of the corporate governance and further dissemination of research results by enabling renowned and young researchers, and practitioners to present their findings and share their experience. We are going to be a bridge between theory and practice of corporate governance.
The major goals of the journal are:
- · adopting major concepts of corporate governance in developing countries;
- · facilitating improvement in transparency of the companies from both developed and developing countries;
- · creating incentives and promoting corporate codes and guidelines in developing countries;
- · developing efficient mechanisms for the minority shareholders’ rights protection;
- · reinventing internal and external mechanisms of corporate control.
The participation of the well-known experts from 19 countries of the world in the editorial board is a guarantee of the successful formation of the publication’s transnational spirit, a contribution to the development of corporate governance research on the international scale.
The journal is devoted to the problems in the corporate governance appearing as a result of both well-known "separation of ownership and control" problem and new ones such as privatization of the state property, globalization of capital market and other macroeconomic processes.